Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blogging issues

I have been trying to log on for two days to make an entry, but have had issues with my blogspot account.  Found out tonight that Google is changing from Google Page Creator to Google sites and that in the process you have to have a new host for your third party widgets.  I just spent 2 hours going through the steps to get this done.  Apparently, when you enable third party cookies and delete the history under Internet options, it is not making it through to AOL.  So I have yet another program that I have to log onto using the internet explorer.  I just thought I would let you know in case you are having the same problem.  I have made Google aware of it, but who knows when they may address it. 

On an up note, I am glad to be back!

Chris

No comments: